Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
Returns and Exchanges will be available 30 days following the reopening of the Q Shop location at 284 Earl Street.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and with the original tags and packaging.
- Return Shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact the Q Shop prior to returning your item.
- Exchanged items will be shipped back to the customer at no charge once the original item is returned to the Q Shop.
- QShop.ca returns and exchanges can be done in the store at the Athletics and Recreation Centre.
- If a customer receives an item different than the one they ordered, a damaged or defective item, the QShop.ca will pay for return shipping and will replace or refund the purchase.
- Sale items are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Customers may chose in-store pick up, or shipping via UPS.
We are taking every precaution possible to minimize any risk to you. All employees have been instructed to take extra precautionary health measures in preparation to handling your order, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home when sick.
All transactions involving credit cards are secured using industry standard TLS encryption as specified by PCI-DSS. More information regarding how those transactions are processed can be found here https://www.queensu.ca/secretariat/policies/finance/payment-card-acceptance-policy.”
For additional updates regarding Athletics and Recreation Facilities, Hours of Operation, Programming, and Events, please visit gogaelsgo.com/covidnotice.