Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
Returns and Exchanges will be available 30 days from purchase at the Q Shop location at 284 Earl Street.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and with the original tags and packaging.
- Return Shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact the Q Shop prior to returning your item.
- Exchanged items will be shipped back to the customer at no charge once the original item is returned to the Q Shop.
- QShop.ca returns and exchanges can be done in the store at the Athletics and Recreation Centre.
- If a customer receives an item different than the one they ordered, a damaged or defective item, the QShop.ca will pay for return shipping and will replace or refund the purchase.
- Sale items are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Customers may chose in-store pick up, or shipping via UPS.
All transactions involving credit cards are secured using industry standard TLS encryption as specified by PCI-DSS. More information regarding how those transactions are processed can be found here https://www.queensu.ca/secretariat/policies/finance/payment-card-acceptance-policy.”