COVID-19 return/exchange policy
COVID-19 continues to change rapidly across the world, and we have taken steps to limit the spread and risks of the disease in our community. Due to these on-going developments, and based on the advice of public health, Queen's University Athletics & Recreation has CLOSED ALL athletics and recreation facilities until further notice.
This closure includes the physical Q Shop however we are pleased to providing online ordering at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to continued concerns about the COVID-19, we are not accepting returns/exchanges at this time.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
Returns/exchanges will be available 30 days following the reopening of the Q Shop location at 284 Earl Street.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and with the original tags and packaging.
- Return Shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact the Q Shop prior to returning your item.
- Exchanged items will be shipped back to the customer at no charge once the original item is returned to the Q Shop.
- QShop.ca returns and exchanges can be done in the store at the Athletics and Recreation Centre.
- If a customer receives an item different than the one they ordered, a damaged or defective item, the Qshop.ca will pay for return shipping and will replace or refund the purchase.
- Sale items are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Free Shipping is available on all purchases of $50 or more.
We are taking every precaution possible to minimize any risk to you. All employees have been instructed to take extra precautionary health measures in preparation to handling your order, including frequent handwashing, social distancing, and staying home when sick.
For addition updates regarding Athletics and Recreation Facilities, Hours of Operation, Programming, and Events, please visit gogaelsgo.com/covidnotice.